"That's the last time I order mexican food from the gallely."

JD replied Mar 5, 2012 to Caption This Photo #007

44 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Wayne "Titch" McAliece

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Fleet Admiral Shran III: aka Pat commented on Richard Magnusson's group USS CYGNUS - THE NEXT GENERATION
"Calling all crew members: Where did you all go? Come out and play. :)"
5 hours ago
Captain A. Thompson commented on Capt. Jude's photo
Thumbnail

"Nice"
7 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
9 hours ago
Capt. Jude posted a status
"Heres a sample of Cardaisan masks and Klingon facial hair. Star Trek the Tour jewelry pics coming soon. sales@ alienhair.net."
14 hours ago
Capt. Jude posted a photo
14 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for Elliot Toman
"Happy birthday!"
16 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for KC
"Helpful tip: If a moderate removes something which others find objectionable, please do not repost it."
16 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
22 hours ago
Mike commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post July 19: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"Logan's Run. I would say that it and A Clockwork Orange are my 2 favorite science fiction from the 1970s, which was otherwise the worst decade of my life."
yesterday
Mike commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post July 20: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"Back in 1983, Brainstorm was ahead of its time. Now, it's hard to wash it with a straight face, because the technology is so outdated that it's hard to believe that we actually used to use things like CRT monitors, and magnetic tape…"
yesterday
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
yesterday
jorDe' vestai-VamPyr commented on Iroczcamar0 (Chris)'s group Las Vegas Convention
"I have my Roommate. Looking forward to the "Quark Effect" that Creation is going to try."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service