TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

I know what you are thinking when you see that larger than life blue logo,
but Bravo Fleet has survived for over a decade because we evolve, we change,
and today in 2010 we have grown into a proud
Star Trek community of 89 active Star Trek simulations, in 7 task forces,
each with it's own unique area of operations, and even new Galaxy adventures.

If making new friends, and simming in a stable group
that continues to thrive interests you:
I invite you visit our community at http://forum.bravofleet.com/index.php

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking to start a new adventure or bring an old character out of retirement?
Bravo Fleet has games that are waiting for writers of all experience levels:
http://forum.bravofleet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34
- What is your simmer turnover?
- What is your Academy requirements?
- What are your command requirement?
- How much micromanaging does the chain of command above the CO do in the Simulations?
- Do the simulations belong to BF?
-/What is your import policy? As in, importing a character, importing a sim?
-/What happens when a simulation votes to leave BF, who do you deal with it?
-Does the chain of command believe they have all the answers or are they intelligent enough to know they are wrong?

DO NOT REFER ME TO A FAQ SECTION. Have the courage of your convictions and answer in the public eye, or show your cowardice. Yes, this is a test of your org as a whole from a very skilled simmer, so see if you are worthy of me. If not the lose is yours. Are you up to the challenge or will you wither?
Oh good job plagiarizing the Star Trek Online logo. Is that an indication to the LACK of imagination or do you have the legal document of understanding? I have documents of understanding from WCW now owned by WWE, and Paramount for names, logos, likenesses I use. Open license only goes so far.

We just got control back of this account after a long hiatus. Forgive us for the lack of response.

The logo was actually a job done by a professional graphics designer, using elements of the existing star trek logos...before Star Trek Online came about. Like...07 or prior (we had it when I joined...and that was in 07). We aren't disputing their right to ownership of practically everything but...yeah, the logo? Not stolen from STO.

As for your demands...I am working on the answers to most of those questions as I just became the Operations Officer not too long ago...but I don't appreciate you taking that kind of tone. I don't know what was done by this account prior to me acquiring access so I don't know if you have reason to treat the person previously behind it like that, but if we could all be a little civil, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nick (Bravo Fleet Operations Officer, ops@bravofleet.org)

Nick, I am going to direct this at you since you are the current operations officer for the fleet. The link that was posted designed to get people a direct access point for all your ship/SIM postings is incorrect. It is the first comment left on this discussion board on April 16, 2010. Would you mind posting a current link for people to follow besides the one that is posted on the original opening of this topic? Thank you.

http://forum.bravofleet.com/forumdisplay.php?5-Recruitment

The former link was to the recruitment board where we have our GMs post openings for their games, TFCOs post openings for GMs, the Admiralty post openings for staff, and so on.

Thank you for the updated link that gives a more direct access point to the information. Also, does the fleet have a website with information on it or is the boards it? Sorry to ask all the questions.

Simply http://bravofleet.com/ and it will direct you to all of the subordinate sites.

The questions are no trouble at all, and we thank you for the interest.

It's not interest just trying to help you refine the tools to get people in your group you would like to see there, but you're welcome all the same.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Mandy posted a status
"Thank you to everyone for their comments and gifts. I am sorry that I haven't been on the site in ages."
3 hours ago
Q posted a status
"* on my lunch hour, sorry, can't chat *"
4 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for Mandy
"Happy birthday from the cyberworld of Trekspace!"
4 hours ago
NCC-60019 U.S.S. MERCY left a comment for Mandy
"+ us"
4 hours ago
NCC-71125 USS CAPE ST. GEORGE left a comment for Mandy
"+ US MANDY !"
4 hours ago
Fleet Admiral Zen'Kura Karastai left a comment for Mandy
4 hours ago
Ashley Storrie left a comment for Mandy
4 hours ago
Q left a comment for Captain johnathen t kirk
"Why in the world would you need to talk to so many people in private on Facebook?  You didn't seem interested in becoming a Facebook friend of mine before."
4 hours ago
Mandy is now friends with Rebecca Thompson and Angel Turgot
4 hours ago
Greg Henley posted a photo

Security VanGelder

Security guard surprised and overpowered by Dr. VanGelder
5 hours ago
Greg Henley commented on Lt. Cmdr. Bay_Ha'DIbaH (B_Dogg)'s photo
Thumbnail

new_trek_mancave_2014 (50)

"Awesome "man cave"!   Is it the basement or the attic?"
6 hours ago