TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

I think since Star Wars is coming out in 3 D then maby all the older movies in the Star  Trek series should also be remastered and should came back in 3 D. I would go and see them all over again on the big screen in 3 D ...what do you think??? I think it would be a good ride!!!

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry 3D is over rated

Star Wars and Star Trek has already been found in 3-D on the big screen,,,,

I know you like 3-D a Lot,,,

what I would like to know what country you live in thank you,,,,,

USA

I think it's a bad idea. Every time I watch a movie in 3D I end up with a headache for 2 days.

I NEVER get a headache and I wear glasses as well. Just wondering what difference it would make IF Star Trek movies came back in theaters like Star Wars is. I know the younger generation would be willing  to shell out the cash from parents to see  a old film in 3 D . And I don't recall seeing any Trek movie in 3 D EVER. I for one would like to see it !!! Interesting response....mostly negative....fascinating!

There are some like me who where glasses who can not watch 3D! as it give's me a headache this seem's to lost by those who just like to more cash £ $

I'm pretty indifferent about the whole 3-D phenomenon. It's okay, but it's also quite gimmicky and really not worth the extra money you have to pay for a ticket. Not that I'm against any pretext to re-release the old Star Trek movies though, I suppose. But 3-D cinema is quite over-rated.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

October 31: On This Day In Science Fiction History

Director James Cameron sure knows how to make quality science fiction as he proved on this day in 1991 with the pulse-pounding, nerve-shattering, ante-upping Terminator 2: Judgment Day appeared in theatres.  The picture opened to big numbers and rave reviews, and it showed audiences exactly what a quality…See More
7 hours ago
warjinzo posted photos
8 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
15 hours ago
Annika Hansen is now friends with SEVEN, X'Zarreth T'Kon: ETERNAL EMPRESS and John Carl Mann
20 hours ago
Captain C. James Carr updated their profile
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
yesterday
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
yesterday
Greg Henley posted a photo
yesterday
Jon commented on Jon's group USS Indolence
"Captain Thompson, could you offer any services for a Galaxy X Class ship?"
yesterday
Jon commented on Jon's group USS Indolence
"Welcome to all new visitors, please grab a drink, and acquaint yourself with this fine ship.  Relax in the spa, enjoy something to eat in the restaurant or create any relaxing pleasure you wish in any one of the holodecks."
yesterday
Brandon Highsmith shared a profile on Facebook
Wednesday
Istvan Kolnhofer shared a profile on Facebook
Wednesday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service