TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

I think since Star Wars is coming out in 3 D then maby all the older movies in the Star  Trek series should also be remastered and should came back in 3 D. I would go and see them all over again on the big screen in 3 D ...what do you think??? I think it would be a good ride!!!

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry 3D is over rated

Star Wars and Star Trek has already been found in 3-D on the big screen,,,,

I know you like 3-D a Lot,,,

what I would like to know what country you live in thank you,,,,,

USA

I think it's a bad idea. Every time I watch a movie in 3D I end up with a headache for 2 days.

I NEVER get a headache and I wear glasses as well. Just wondering what difference it would make IF Star Trek movies came back in theaters like Star Wars is. I know the younger generation would be willing  to shell out the cash from parents to see  a old film in 3 D . And I don't recall seeing any Trek movie in 3 D EVER. I for one would like to see it !!! Interesting response....mostly negative....fascinating!

There are some like me who where glasses who can not watch 3D! as it give's me a headache this seem's to lost by those who just like to more cash £ $

I'm pretty indifferent about the whole 3-D phenomenon. It's okay, but it's also quite gimmicky and really not worth the extra money you have to pay for a ticket. Not that I'm against any pretext to re-release the old Star Trek movies though, I suppose. But 3-D cinema is quite over-rated.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Steve Emirzian commented on Richard Magnusson's video
Thumbnail

Starcrash

"Always add scantily clad women with big boobs and I will be a fan."
2 hours ago
Steve Emirzian commented on Zelda's photo
Thumbnail

Jonashee

"Nice big nacelles! :) "
2 hours ago
Fleet Admiral S'Ran (aka) Keith commented on Richard Magnusson's group USS CYGNUS - THE NEXT GENERATION
"It has thurs far been an interesting Monday...hope all is well for all.  \V/ LL&P "
4 hours ago
Jessica Gonzales is now friends with X'Zarreth T'Kon: ETERNAL EMPRESS and John Carl Mann
7 hours ago
warjinzo posted photos
8 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
15 hours ago
ADM T'Peira posted a status
"I forgot this site existed. Now updated."
21 hours ago
ADM T'Peira updated their profile
21 hours ago
T'Pan posted a status
"48 hours til the wheels go up and we head out to the Khan! Make it so."
yesterday
Zelda posted photos
yesterday
CMDR U'lorin joined Earl's group
Thumbnail

Social Lounge

Ten Forward was the Social Lounge for Adults on The Enterprise D. That is what this group is for. It is a place for Adults Trekkies / Trekkers to get together and socialize.See More
yesterday
CMDR U'lorin updated their profile
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service