TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

I think since Star Wars is coming out in 3 D then maby all the older movies in the Star  Trek series should also be remastered and should came back in 3 D. I would go and see them all over again on the big screen in 3 D ...what do you think??? I think it would be a good ride!!!

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry 3D is over rated

Star Wars and Star Trek has already been found in 3-D on the big screen,,,,

I know you like 3-D a Lot,,,

what I would like to know what country you live in thank you,,,,,

USA

I think it's a bad idea. Every time I watch a movie in 3D I end up with a headache for 2 days.

I NEVER get a headache and I wear glasses as well. Just wondering what difference it would make IF Star Trek movies came back in theaters like Star Wars is. I know the younger generation would be willing  to shell out the cash from parents to see  a old film in 3 D . And I don't recall seeing any Trek movie in 3 D EVER. I for one would like to see it !!! Interesting response....mostly negative....fascinating!

There are some like me who where glasses who can not watch 3D! as it give's me a headache this seem's to lost by those who just like to more cash £ $

I'm pretty indifferent about the whole 3-D phenomenon. It's okay, but it's also quite gimmicky and really not worth the extra money you have to pay for a ticket. Not that I'm against any pretext to re-release the old Star Trek movies though, I suppose. But 3-D cinema is quite over-rated.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

August 23: On This Day In Science Fiction History

When it came to Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Ray Park had a tough job.  He was cast to play the (sadly) one-off villain, Darth Maul, against Jedi veteran Qui Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson).  Fortunately, he at least got to kill Neeson's character ... before he was hacked in half by Qui Gon's apprentice, Obi Wan…See More
4 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
12 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

August 22: On This Day In Science Fiction History

If you've never read anything by Ray Bradbury, well ... then ... for starters ... shame on you!  Stop what you're doing right now, and get out to your local bookstore or library.  At the very least, every science fiction fan should read "The Martian Chronicles."  (I recently got after my nephew for not having yet read…See More
yesterday
X'Zarreth T'Kon: ETERNAL EMPRESS gave a gift to John Carl Mann
yesterday
Capt Hobo joined Christine's group
yesterday
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
yesterday
Jenn Little and John Carl Mann are now friends
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
Thursday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for Goldie "Ailora Luna"
"Happy birthday, Goldie!"
Thursday
Paul Walker Jr commented on Iroczcamar0 (Chris)'s group Las Vegas Convention
"Jay Bonnes Sorry to have to correct you but next year is NOT Star Trek's 50th anniversary.  It is in 2016... NOT 2015.  Next Year is their 49th b-day.  "
Thursday
Jay B. Bonnes commented on Iroczcamar0 (Chris)'s group Las Vegas Convention
"Remember now... If anyone gets any info for special rates at the Rio for the 50th Kahn please share the info here and post them!  Thanks!!!"
Thursday
Jay B. Bonnes commented on Iroczcamar0 (Chris)'s group Las Vegas Convention
"Jacqueline... next year is Star Treks 50th Anniversary!  Plan on being there!!! My wife Lyn and I plan on being there as we missed this 2014 Kahn."
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service