TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

Wednesdays meet up 2012
hi just booked my Captain's Chair tickets
so who's up for this years Las Vegas star trek Wednesday meet up 8 till late or very early Thursday morning?
me

Views: 446

Replies to This Discussion

Would never miss it!  I wonder if it's at McFaddens again.

i hear that McFaddens has shutdown but on the rio web site it look like it now called martorano dont know if it a bar ?

Hmm well I'm sure that where ever it is, it will be great. I hope they do Thursday night at the crown again too.

Hello...Sorry to say this but I can CONFIRM that McFaddens is CLOSED!!!  They went out of business at the end of December...

There is a new place that just opened this week at Rio called Irish Pub. I am guessing that is what took McFadden's space. The info said it is open Thursday - Sunday, but that may only be because it just opened. 

well it sound good it lrish and pub alway a good news for a bar

There is always a Fan Pre-Con Meet Up Wednesday night before the convention starts.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas (I know that Paul lives there) next week for the CES.

I will go by the Rio and see if there is a something else opened at the old McFadden's place.

JorDe... Just read that your coming back to Vegas for CES next week.  I am sorry to say I won't be here while your here as I will be in Toledo Ohio for a family visit from the 11-15th.  My Partner Robert Niwa from the club will be here along with our friend Pat Arthur who will BOTH be attending the show on Wednesday.  If you wanted to hook up with them for a visit...  Let me know and I will send you Robert's Cell number....

Paul

hi hope tthay do have go a good drinking bar we can all hang out in

Sounds good to me.  Martorano's is not going to be our kind of place to chill and relax.  It's more  of a sit down restaurant type of place.

The Irish Pub did open in the exact same location as McFaddens and sounds good.  Guinness and it features 16 beers on tap.

thats good news have now book flight and hotel so not long now

so i see you all in the Irish pub in aug 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
6 hours ago
Annika Hansen is now friends with SEVEN, X'Zarreth T'Kon: ETERNAL EMPRESS and John Carl Mann
11 hours ago
Captain C. James Carr updated their profile
17 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
21 hours ago
yesterday
Greg Henley posted a photo
yesterday
Jon commented on Jon's group USS Indolence
"Captain Thompson, could you offer any services for a Galaxy X Class ship?"
yesterday
Jon commented on Jon's group USS Indolence
"Welcome to all new visitors, please grab a drink, and acquaint yourself with this fine ship.  Relax in the spa, enjoy something to eat in the restaurant or create any relaxing pleasure you wish in any one of the holodecks."
yesterday
Brandon Highsmith shared a profile on Facebook
yesterday
Istvan Kolnhofer shared a profile on Facebook
Wednesday
Istvan Kolnhofer updated their profile
Wednesday
Wednesday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service