TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

Wednesdays meet up 2012
hi just booked my Captain's Chair tickets
so who's up for this years Las Vegas star trek Wednesday meet up 8 till late or very early Thursday morning?
me

Views: 450

Replies to This Discussion

Would never miss it!  I wonder if it's at McFaddens again.

i hear that McFaddens has shutdown but on the rio web site it look like it now called martorano dont know if it a bar ?

Hmm well I'm sure that where ever it is, it will be great. I hope they do Thursday night at the crown again too.

Hello...Sorry to say this but I can CONFIRM that McFaddens is CLOSED!!!  They went out of business at the end of December...

There is a new place that just opened this week at Rio called Irish Pub. I am guessing that is what took McFadden's space. The info said it is open Thursday - Sunday, but that may only be because it just opened. 

well it sound good it lrish and pub alway a good news for a bar

There is always a Fan Pre-Con Meet Up Wednesday night before the convention starts.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas (I know that Paul lives there) next week for the CES.

I will go by the Rio and see if there is a something else opened at the old McFadden's place.

JorDe... Just read that your coming back to Vegas for CES next week.  I am sorry to say I won't be here while your here as I will be in Toledo Ohio for a family visit from the 11-15th.  My Partner Robert Niwa from the club will be here along with our friend Pat Arthur who will BOTH be attending the show on Wednesday.  If you wanted to hook up with them for a visit...  Let me know and I will send you Robert's Cell number....

Paul

hi hope tthay do have go a good drinking bar we can all hang out in

Sounds good to me.  Martorano's is not going to be our kind of place to chill and relax.  It's more  of a sit down restaurant type of place.

The Irish Pub did open in the exact same location as McFaddens and sounds good.  Guinness and it features 16 beers on tap.

thats good news have now book flight and hotel so not long now

so i see you all in the Irish pub in aug 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

S. Mariel joined Renda C./ Admiral T'Moya's group
Thumbnail

Recipes

The place to share your favorite Star Trek recipes,or another Sci-Fi recipe.See More
25 minutes ago
S. Mariel replied to Renda C./ Admiral T'Moya's discussion All Vegetable Plomeek Soup in the group Recipes
"Too much butter."
25 minutes ago
S. Mariel posted a status
"Watching "The Search for Spock" for the Xth time."
26 minutes ago
Captain A. Thompson posted photos
3 hours ago
Renda C./ Admiral T'Moya added a discussion to the group Recipes
Thumbnail

All Vegetable Plomeek Soup

Plomeek Soup all vegetable:1 cup oninion, finely chopped5 cups celery, chopped4 cups carrots, peeled and chopped1 cup potatoes, peeled and chopped1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine*4 cups VEGETABLE broth5 tablespoons tomato paste1 teaspoon ground peppersalt to tasteDirectionsIn a heavy 8 quart soup pot, sauté the chopped onions very slowly in ½ cup margarine (or butter). When onions are transparent, add the remaining ½ cup margarine and the carrots. Let carrots brown on low heat for…See More
6 hours ago
warjinzo posted photos
8 hours ago
Captain A. Thompson posted a status
"Taking the day off working on the workbee. Not feeling good at all today. As some of you may know, my health is not good."
10 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

December 20: On This Day in Science Fiction History

On this day in 1979, Disney's The Black Hole was released to theatres!This was the Mouse House's attempt to tap into that whole Star Wars' phenomenon begun by George Lucas in 1977.  The chief complaint I had was that it was far too kid-friendly, having a old-timey robot voiced by veteran screen actor Slim Pickens (of…See More
15 hours ago
Comm. Brian W. Peterson posted a blog post

Starfleet Command Award

Look what I got in the mail today.See More
23 hours ago
warjinzo posted a video
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
yesterday
warjinzo posted photos
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by