TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

There is definitely a wide array of characters in ST:O.  What are some of your favorites?

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

Since I'm not too far into the series yet, I'm not totally sure. I am enjoying everyone's performance :)

LOL.  I didn't have my glasses on and missed the period between the two sentences.  Whew!  My early favorite was Goshen, but some others grew on me as well as they became more fleshed out. 

Sorry, lol I didn't realize it could be read that way... ooops :)

No worries!  I figured it out once I got my eyes on. :)  Glad you're enjoying the show!

Thanks Greg!

Chieff Knox-- love him!  Great voice too

\

Hi, Juneith!  Thanks for joining in!  I definitely agree with you on Knox.  He's a strong character and I'm glad the
Chimera crew is back.

Right now, I'd have to say that my favorite characters are the Ferengi brothers, Vurk and Tirgil.  They work really well together.

Hadn't gotten to July's episode- just finished listening.. I hate bugs!   :) 

You guys do such a wonderful job!!  Looking forward to August's installment

Great to hear!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  We'll see if Farmer hates bugs or not very soon.  ;)

My personal favorite character would have to be Jack Graves. I sort of identify with him.

That's interesting because I identified early on with Cmdr Torkelson.  Right around the time I started listening to the podcast, I had been thrown into a position of authority (after my co-workers were let go for reasons I won't go into) where I work and had a ton of crap to clean up administratively.  Tork's determination to forge ahead struck a chord with me back then.  I just didn't have a crew at the time to help me along.

Now, I have to commiserate with a slightly different character...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

warjinzo posted photos
2 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

July 30: On This Day In Science Fiction History

In 1984, he showed us what the future might look like as The Terminator.  In 1987, he fought the Predator in order to save the rest of us from it.  That same year, he ran for his own life in The Running Man.  In 1990, he went to Mars and joined the Resistance in Total Recall.  And in 1991, he joined up with…See More
6 hours ago
Fleet Admiral S'Ran (aka) Keith commented on Richard Magnusson's group USS CYGNUS - THE NEXT GENERATION
"Happy Tuesday to all!  LL&P  \V/"
17 hours ago
Captain A. Thompson posted a status
"We booked our room for two nights for Indy Con. Star Base Indy convention. We are not going to have a venders table there so we can have fun"
17 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
18 hours ago
John Carl Mann posted a photo
18 hours ago
Rakurai Stryker updated their profile
22 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
yesterday
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
yesterday
Steve Emirzian commented on Richard Magnusson's video
Thumbnail

Starcrash

"Always add scantily clad women with big boobs and I will be a fan."
yesterday
Steve Emirzian commented on Rakurai Stryker's photo
Thumbnail

Jonashee

"Nice big nacelles! :) "
yesterday
Fleet Admiral S'Ran (aka) Keith commented on Richard Magnusson's group USS CYGNUS - THE NEXT GENERATION
"It has thurs far been an interesting Monday...hope all is well for all.  \V/ LL&P "
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service