TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

There is definitely a wide array of characters in ST:O.  What are some of your favorites?

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

Since I'm not too far into the series yet, I'm not totally sure. I am enjoying everyone's performance :)

LOL.  I didn't have my glasses on and missed the period between the two sentences.  Whew!  My early favorite was Goshen, but some others grew on me as well as they became more fleshed out. 

Sorry, lol I didn't realize it could be read that way... ooops :)

No worries!  I figured it out once I got my eyes on. :)  Glad you're enjoying the show!

Thanks Greg!

Chieff Knox-- love him!  Great voice too

\

Hi, Juneith!  Thanks for joining in!  I definitely agree with you on Knox.  He's a strong character and I'm glad the
Chimera crew is back.

Right now, I'd have to say that my favorite characters are the Ferengi brothers, Vurk and Tirgil.  They work really well together.

Hadn't gotten to July's episode- just finished listening.. I hate bugs!   :) 

You guys do such a wonderful job!!  Looking forward to August's installment

Great to hear!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  We'll see if Farmer hates bugs or not very soon.  ;)

My personal favorite character would have to be Jack Graves. I sort of identify with him.

That's interesting because I identified early on with Cmdr Torkelson.  Right around the time I started listening to the podcast, I had been thrown into a position of authority (after my co-workers were let go for reasons I won't go into) where I work and had a ton of crap to clean up administratively.  Tork's determination to forge ahead struck a chord with me back then.  I just didn't have a crew at the time to help me along.

Now, I have to commiserate with a slightly different character...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Captain A. Thompson posted a status
"Next weekend we are going to roll it out and sand and paint it. Then attach the plexi to the door frame."
1 hour ago
"Well we got a lot done on the workbee. Not as much as I wanted but still a lot. Got the first coat of filler sanded and another coat on it."
2 hours ago
Captain A. Thompson posted photos
3 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Guy Godbille posted a status
"Anybody listing to TrekCast"
yesterday
"Tomorrow we are back to work on the Full Size 1:1 scale Star Trek Workbee."
yesterday
colin commented on Darn Tigh's group Star Trek The Experience
"Sorry for the multiple pastings on my last note! Colin."
yesterday
colin commented on Darn Tigh's group Star Trek The Experience
"Vernon's films seem to have vanished! I have tried various possibilities, including the facebook option, but everything seems to be down. It is a puzzle!Vernon's films seem to have vanished! I have tried various possibilities, including…"
yesterday
Ed Donnelly updated their profile
Thursday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
Thursday
qtcat shared a profile on Facebook
Thursday
warjinzo posted a video

Star Trek: Renegades Official Trailer

Official Trailer of Star Trek: Renegades. Summer 2015! Become a Renegade. Join us! Donate and help continue the Prime Universe at: http://www.startrekrenegad...
Wednesday

© 2015   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service