TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

I was just curious if the former cast members of STTE had any interesting stories to tell about working at STTE.  I am sure that you had to deal with your fair share of drunk tourists (myself included), over zealous fans, or even interesting celebrity encounters.

Thanks!

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

None. I have no memories of the dog on the shuttlecraft, the Great Shakespeare Debate, the walkie-talkie in the vomit, the 3-hr. dinner I had in full Klingon regalia at the Italian Restaurant at the Hilton, or J. G. Hertzler calling Major Kahlyn "Magnificent".

Stoopud Bloodwine...
I guess that's the price you pay for drinking while on duty.

I reall the shuttle voyage to DS9, my 2nd R-n-R, because as I stepped aboard the ship, a jr. Starfleet officer snapped to attention and said..."Sir, we were not informed of your arrival, as I was in my full Imperial Klingon uniform..ha,ha...they even informed the bridge that a foreign dignitary (me), was on board.  It was great...K'Hel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

john pope posted a photo
10 minutes ago
Capt Mark A Bowling posted a blog post
26 minutes ago
Wish I Was joined admirallukehart's group
Thumbnail

Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015

Share memories of meeting the actor, favorite episodes or messages or condolences.See More
1 hour ago
900KING posted a status
"Nimoy tribute from friend Duane Lucia http://www.necn.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Boston-Remembers-Native-Nimoy--Old-West-End/294463221"
1 hour ago
Leland Frame posted photos
3 hours ago
Spot Speaks replied to Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s discussion What are you favorite Science Fiction TV shows ever?
"I have been waiting for BBC to come out with a revamped version of Blakes 7.............that would be SO freekin awesome!!!!!  "
3 hours ago
admirallukehart shared their group on Facebook
3 hours ago
admirallukehart posted a group
Thumbnail

Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015

Share memories of meeting the actor, favorite episodes or messages or condolences.See More
3 hours ago
Spot Speaks replied to kukalakana's discussion Favourite DS9 character?
"I would have to say that Enterprise was my least favorite ST show and the DS9 is second.   Although some good characters, I think my favorites would be Kira, Quark, and Kai Opaka."
4 hours ago
Werdegast posted a photo
4 hours ago
Solarus shared a profile on Facebook
5 hours ago
Solarus posted a status
"Goodbye Mr. Nimoy. R.I.P. I'm so glad I got to meet you in person. You will be missed."
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service