TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

Captain Odo's Discussions (2,239)

Discussions Replied To (1905) Replies Latest Activity

"(Smiles) Well put Admiral.....and if course, logical....."

Captain Odo replied Apr 30 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12
Reply by Fleet Admiral Shran III: aka Pat

"WAIT TEAM!  Do not move!       Who are you?  We mean you no harm! "

Captain Odo replied Apr 26 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

""

Captain Odo replied Apr 26 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"(Looks to S'Ran) Admiral (Slight smile) Why is it that everytime we get ourselfs in…"

139 Jul 12

"(Slight smile from Odo) very well then, let's proceed and avoid making those things…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 15 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"Cancel that Order!  With all due respect Admiral, there is no harm done and we have…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 11 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"As long as they're not hostile I want to move on.  And I think we need to try and un…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 11 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"Hold you fire everyone!  Don't fire unless they attack!   Richard are you seeing thi…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 8 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"(Looks to S'Ran)  Very well Admiral, lets make this happen...   (The teams proceed w…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 5 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

"(We walked down the corridor where it dead ends)   Well gentlemen, looks like we hav…"

Captain Odo replied Apr 4 to USS CYGNUS TNG: Role Play Sim Episode 1 - THE MAIDEN VOYAGE

139 Jul 12

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

warjinzo posted photos
6 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
8 hours ago
JacquelinedivaGuinan posted a status
"*H*A*P*P*PY* *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y* shouts to all who had one today!!"
8 hours ago
JacquelinedivaGuinan is now friends with Captain Leonard Impastato and Angel Turgot
8 hours ago
Fleet Admiral Shran III: aka Pat commented on Richard Magnusson's group USS CYGNUS - THE NEXT GENERATION
"Calling all crew members: Where did you all go? Come out and play. :)"
16 hours ago
Captain A. Thompson commented on Capt. Jude's photo
Thumbnail

"Nice"
17 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
20 hours ago
Capt. Jude posted a status
"Heres a sample of Cardaisan masks and Klingon facial hair. Star Trek the Tour jewelry pics coming soon. sales@ alienhair.net."
yesterday
Capt. Jude posted a photo
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for Elliot Toman
"Happy birthday!"
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) left a comment for KC
"Helpful tip: If a moderate removes something which others find objectionable, please do not repost it."
yesterday
Mike commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post July 19: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"Logan's Run. I would say that it and A Clockwork Orange are my 2 favorite science fiction from the 1970s, which was otherwise the worst decade of my life."
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service