TREKSPACE

The social network for Star Trek Fans!

MAKE IT SO! The continuing adventures of the USS CYGNUS....  For all keen Simmers!  Jump on and join in! 

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE GAME PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS FEW PAGES BEFORE YOU POST!  GET TO GRIPS WITH THE STORY SO FAR AND THEN WHEN YOU ARE READY JUMP IN AND HAVE FUN WITH IT!

BUT PLEASE DONT RUN IN PHASERS BLAZING BEFORE YOU HAVE INTRODUCED YOURSELF AND STATED YOUR INTENTIONS!

This is the prime directive.   Before joining in it is best to send a private message to the Captain, discuss your character and position onboard.  Before you send that live post, is it going to ADD to the fun?  Or will it be derogatory, slandering, offensive in anyway?   Let's all play fair and don't stop another player from bringing a thought or scenario into live sim play.   

The GM (Games Master), the Captain of the ship shall be in control of the ship at all times.   If you have a big idea you want to see unfold on the live sim... Private Message the Captain or another person and work out the details first and then and only then the two of you can bring it into the sim.   If a crew member get's out of line and begins to stray or alter the live sim in any way other than where the Captain wants it to go,  THEY ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIME DIRECTIVE!  DO NOT HIJACK THE STORY! BE A TEAM PLAYER!

Many Thanks

Captain Richard Magnusson - Games Master

Views: 4182

Replies to This Discussion

Meanwhile:  A Romulan Bird of Prey decloaks and hails the Cygnus!

Captain, a Romulan Bird of Prey has decloaked of the port side of the ship sir!

Cygnus!  You will release our officers immediately or face imminent death and destruction!  You have no business being here.  After you release our officers we will allow you to leave with you lives.  You have ten of your minutes to make a decision!

"Kurkura to Bridge...Im stationed outside the Security cells.  Might I make a suggestion?"    (Chuckles), "the next response could have something about Klingon Marines guarding the prisoners...hintin that their deaths will occur, because of any hostile actions, by the boarding party??  Might make the Roms think twice, didnt want to give Bens position away, otherwise would have proposed the plan to him..I have my blades, 3 Rom. disruptors, ready!  (I thought to the Roms...Come get some...chuckles!!!)

( Ben Manages to Take a Hostile out before the Others notice then Grabs his Wepon and Opens fire on the Others)

*Sisko to Odo* Ive Gained a Gun And we Have a Problem here.. A Big one.. They have Taken a few Crewmen Im Not Sure What to do here

Odo to security team 2! Major Cisco needs help, repond immediately!

Odo to Kukura...I'm picking up four hostile life forms heading your way, be ready lieutenant!

Odo Ive Lost Sight of a Few of the.... (Thud and Sisko Fall's Down  Lieing Knocked Out on the Floor)

SISKO! Odo to Sisco.....DAMIT!! I want a medic and two marines to check on Siscos watch...NOW!!!

'Kurkura to Bridge, no incursions yet, prisoners safe...if anyone would care to share in the Glory, would welcome an extra hand or two??  If getting here is a problem, intra-ship beaming could get someone here, if they are good at engineering,,,(chuckles)..."

Kukura...you about to have company! I've diverted 3 Marines headed to your location!

GENTLEMEN....DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THESE PRISONERS!

"Understood Sir, 3 incoming friendlies, ID verified via Comms badge

"Doctor to the Bridge, regarding the intruders. I suggest we gas that section or the entire deck with moderate anesthetic, but beam our crew out first!"
I keyed in commands for the computer in preparation to override the environmental systems, waiting on orders from Command.

Make it so Doc!

"Doctor to Transporter room, recommend transporter beamout of our crew out of that section."

"Doctor to Odo, I'm ready to pressurize environmental systems in that section, on your mark." I wait for Odo's reply.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Mike added a discussion to the group TrekSpace: "Fans of "LOGAN'S RUN."
Thumbnail

How would Star Trek interact with the city of domes?

All I know for sure is that if the original Enterprise ever encountered this kind of society, Captain Kirk would've said, "The hell with the Prime Directive! We have to put a stop to this madness!" And then blasted the place from orbit. After that, he probably would have checked into the Love Shop for an extended shore leave.See More
2 hours ago
hazel banks commented on Kelly's group Star Trek: Buy, Sell, & Trade!
"FOR SALE 25th Anniversary Chess Set, original box, all documents, unused, kept boxed Animated video set Various books,comics Card sets Tricorder Plus other various items E-Mail me if interested with decent offer for individual items or full…"
3 hours ago
hazel banks joined Kelly's group
Thumbnail

Star Trek: Buy, Sell, & Trade!

The Group for fans who want to Buy, Sell, and Trade Star Trek collectables and memorabilia, as well as items from any type TV show or movie.See More
3 hours ago
warjinzo posted a photo
8 hours ago
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted a blog post

October 22: On This Day In Science Fiction History

Jeff Goldblum has always done some interesting work.  He captivated audiences as the scientist slowly losing his mind -- but not his humanity -- in David Cronenberg's remake of The Fly; and he walked us through the paces of Chaos Theory in Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park.  And lest we forget to celebrate our…See More
14 hours ago
Mike commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post October 21: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"@Ed: Makes sense. The desert is sort of an empty stage, so to speak. You see it used a lot in movies of that era: westerns, biker movies, hippies-being-terrorized-by-cannibals, etc. I love Australia, and Aussie filmmakers have always made good use…"
20 hours ago
John Carl Mann gave a gift to 5 members
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post October 21: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"@Mike: you know, I remember reading somewheres in print back a few decades how effects-work of the 50's, 60's, and early 70's was fairly limiting in live action due to some demands of the effects' people.  (I wish I remember…"
yesterday
Mike commented on Trekscribbler (aka Ed)'s blog post October 21: On This Day In Science Fiction History
"I never quite understood why, in "Damnation Alley," everything turned into a desert? Vegas makes sense, sort of, but everything else was just for visual flare. Do you suppose this movie was what drove Jan Michael Vincent to drink? "
yesterday
Angelita Gill and Walter T Whitford are now friends
yesterday
Trekscribbler (aka Ed) posted blog posts
yesterday
warjinzo posted photos
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Alec Peters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service